Pages

Thursday, January 30, 2014

Event - Dicken's Faire 2012

2012

Visit One

For this visit we went with Dh Jack Burton's mommy so I wanted to look cute and nice for it, thus I went with a Christmas themed Lolita cord.  I am wearing an Angelic Pretty dress that I bought second hand from one of my friends.



Me and my Dh Jack as the Doctor

Drunken Lolita! Oh No!

The Doctor trying to get out of jail...

The lovely food we got at the place that serves dinner.
I got the duck. Duck is delish.

Second Visit

For this visit I went as a Victorian inspired Twilight Sparkle from My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic.  It was super fun to be in character.  Spent a lot of time at the book store. >.<

Twilight Sparkle doing what she does best. Reading.

Leaning new things to tell Princess Celesta. 

Friendship is Magic!

Booze is also Magic!

Face Squeeze!!

Ponies! Yeah!
<<-- Dicken's 2011  ((Event Index))  Dicken's 2013-->

No comments:

Post a Comment