Pages

Thursday, January 16, 2014

Oops.. I'm back again!

Well it's been a while since I've posted but I plan on starting that all up again for this year.  Maybe not as much as I was trying to do but still I'd like to actually post stuff.

This past year has been pretty crazy and there were many fun and sad/ depressing things that happened but I want to make this year a better one!  I also need to get more of the things I've made up, I think that is goal one.

And with that being said I hope that I can keep up with some sort of posting schedule. <3

Events and things to look FWD to seeing posts about soon:
Costume College 12, 13
Gallifrey One 2014
Fanime 11, 12 and 13
Dicken's Faire SF
SF Zoo
Vintage/ Thrift Shop reviews
BtSSB Tea
Nikki's Crown and Crumpet Tea Birthday
Costumes of 2013 and 14
Edwardian Ball 2012 and 13
... and many more!

No comments:

Post a Comment