Pages

Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Event - Dicken's Faire 2011

It has been a while since the 2011 and 2012 Dicken's Fairs so I don't really remember all of what was different or specific about those verses the others, but I remember a few things.  This, this will mostly be pictures and whatnot of myself and friends costumes.  I hope you do not mind.

((I'm breaking this up into three entries just for the shear fact that they are so picture heavy))

2011

This was the year I went as one of my LARP characters, Anne.  My friends dressed as a Gentlemen and one of American McGee's Alice Characters from Alice: Madness Returns.

- For More pictures of both Alice and Anne, look forward to future posts. ((link in here once those pages become live))

Friends!


Anne chillin' in the red room.

Door to the Tardis? Did she find it?

Look out! She's got a rabbit!

Found the Doctor!  I have a Sonic too, Doctor!

Perhaps Alice will Drink in this house

Anne

Seahorses, love 'em. Forev'a. 

Besties

Alice knows how to party

Anne knows how to party too!

Anne found some more friends!

Two lovely ladies.  
I made the black and white dress to the left.

Anne with the lovely owner of Bugs and Monsters on Etsy
Telegram sent to the Doctor!

Anne and CupcakeTerror!

((Events Index)) See the antics of 2012 -->

No comments:

Post a Comment