Pages

Friday, December 7, 2012

Lolita Closet - Angelic Pretty

Updated: 12-3-12

These are the Angelic Pretty OP, JSK, blouses and skirts that I own.

I would say that Angelic Pretty is my favorite lolita brand.  I love the cuteness of everything that they make.  The bunny prints are by far my favorite things in the world and the pink-- oh the pink--  However, my dream print comes from this brand and does not have bunnies on it at all.  It is Sugary Carnival in lavender.  Oh how I'd love to own it-- 


Angelic Pretty Lovely Heart Blouse (Pink)
 This was the first piece that I bought from AP.  I bought it at Fanime's Lolita side event in 2010 where they had the designers there to sell and take part in a special tea.
I love this because it has convertible sleeves.  It was the first shirt that I bought that did this and it is GENIUS!  I wish all of my shirts had that option.
I use to wear this every single time I dressed in Loli, until I was able to buy more shirts.  After all, when it comes to Loli, pink goes with everything.




Angelic Pretty Sweet Jam Sundress (Pink)
I also purchased this at the 2010 Lolita thing at Fanime.  It was on the sale rack and I couldn't not get it.  I could have slurged and spent tons of money on one of their current prints (loved the bunny one they had out) but I went with getting this JSK because I loved it and I could also buy a shirt and socks to match at the same time.
I have worn it many many times and it was my only AP piece for a very long time.











Angelic Pretty Lovely Marchen JSK (red)
I bought this from a friend who was leaving Lolita to focus more on Steampunk.  When she owned it she let me wear it once and it was a dream.  Its so cute with the little plastic belt buckle and heart buttons.  It's super cute casual and I love it.


Angelic Pretty Ribbon Ornament OP
This was also bought from the friend who was leaving Lolita.  Its super super pretty and I've seen her wear it a few times.  She got this through EGL and loved it.  I need to fix the top bow from falling but I can not wait for an event where I can wear this and look super cute and fancy.

No comments:

Post a Comment